Content Marketing Executive - Adventure Tour Operator
CONTENT MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Role Summary and Job Purpose:
You will be an excellent creative travel writer who has the ability to bring the unique Explore travel experience to life in a compelling and inspiring way for our target audience.
As well as producing high quality written content for use across all marketing channels, you will work closely with team members to ensure a consistent approach is taken when communicating the brand and the product, in line with our brand and tone-of-voice guidelines.
- To produce inspiring, creative and commercially driven content for use across all marketing channels, including emails, brochures, direct mail and website
- To own and be responsible for maintaining the Explore tone of voice across all platforms
- To be responsible for creating high quality email communications, including tactical initiatives.
- To deliver email marketing campaigns including writing copy, choosing images, fulfilment and some creative development to a deadline.
- Produce copy and content for promotions and marketing campaigns, working closely with the Product team to highlight our USPs and the Explore 'Twists'.
- Work with the Product team to produce taglines and short, medium & long copy for each Product type and theme.
- Work closely with the Customer Insight & CRM Manager to perform A/B Testing of various email campaigns to establish effectiveness, and optimise for future use
- To write content for blogs & website landing pages, and assist with building landing pages in the CMS where required.
- Work closely with the wider Marketing and Product teams to ensure all content is consistent, engaging, on brand and optimised for SEO where used online.
- Provide support and training internally and externally on tone of voice.
- Update and maintain the tone of voice guidelines.
- Proof read and edit customer facing copy created by marketing, product or other teams around the business as required.
Skills and Experience:
Confident and competent in establishing & developing relationships with external suppliers and key stakeholders
Experience of email marketing tools with the ability to write and build comprehensive campaigns and processes
Excellent copy-writing skills with the ability to produce engaging & channel relevant copy that is SEO friendly and commercially driven
Excellent attention to detail with a strong desire for accuracy and quality. Proven skills in proof-reading and copy editing
Good understanding of email marketing practices
Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
Experience in working with website content management systems (CMS)
Working knowledge of HTML
Experience of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop particularly)
Experience in building landing pages in Kentico or similar CMS platforms
Worked with IBM/Silverpop Email Marketing
Experience of working with external agencies
Travel industry experience and/or strong interest in travel
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk