Customer Support Executive
CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVES (1 X MAT COVER 1 X PERM)
Hampshire up to £22,500
Customer Support Executives - Role Summary and Job Purpose:
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, the Customer Support Executive is expected to deliver a first class after sales service by interacting with customers to provide and process post sale information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests in a timely, personable and professional manner.
Customer Support Executives - Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver personalised customer service & support of the highest level at all times.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that requests are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- To ensure all customer queries & administrative tasks assigned to you are responded to in line with Team KPI guidelines.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience.
- Use own travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual support needs.
- To pro-actively promote additional services in order to maximise the generation of additional revenues.
- Use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer & solicit feedback to improve service.
- To execute all assigned tasks and booking administration efficiently, ensuring business team targets and KPI's are met and exceeded.
- Update the existing databases with known changes and the status of each customer / enquirer.
- Ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities. Flexible attitude in undertaking required tasks.
- Support and provide superior service to other sales channels, such as web, telesales, email & Instant Messaging as and when required.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk