Elective Travel Consultant - UK
This international educational travel organisation specialises in arranging short-term placements for healthcare students in Africa, Asia and South America. As a dynamic and fast-paced organisation, there is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Elective Consultant to join the team.
Elective Travel Consultant - responsibilites
- Dealing with inbound and outbound customer queries through both phone and email
- Attending university led events, representing and speaking on behalf of the organisation
- Recruiting and managing returning customers as unofficial ambassadors
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing teams in the UK, Australia and The Netherlands, to develop sales strategies.
Elective Travel Consultant - requirements:
- Eloquent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 2 years proven sales experience, in face to face and / or telephone environments
- Energetic, focused and results orientated mentality, with the confidence and competitive nature to achieve targets
- Comfortable and natural relationship building skills including the ability to engage confidently with people of all ages and at all academic levels
- Presentation experience advantageous
There will be certain periods of the year where travel within the UK to university events is required. There is also some potential for flexible working hours when international demand requires. Salary range: £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. There is an additional OTE bonus scheme to earn a further £6,000 on top of the basic salary.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk