The company has been named the Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand at the World Travel Awards for 18 years in a row, with their standard of romantic beach holidays. They are located throughout the Caribbean including Jamaica, The Bahamas, Grenada, Barbados, Antigua and Saint Lucia.
Administration Executives are responsible for amending existing reservations, schedule changes and holiday re-protections as well as general office duties, ensuring that all back office administrative tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Maintaining the cancellation spreadsheet
- Dealing with outgoing post as appropriate
- Providing assistance with SSG where necessary according to seasonal demand
- Sending out customer confirmations
- Despatching tickets and accommodation vouchers
- Receiving, checking and forwarding on clients Butler forms to the resorts.
- Handling airline schedule changes including contacting the client and updating Galileo and I Sell to reflect the new holiday details
- Amending and upgrading flights and hotels as requested by the client
- Re-protecting clients holidays when there is a resort closure or Hurricane
- Assisting the Weddings department with paperwork
- Take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within the scope of an administrator, whenever reasonably instructed to do so
Knowledge & Skills Requirement
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Professional telephone manner
- A willing and flexible approach to work duties
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- GDS knowledge preferably Galileo
Apply for Administration Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly