Senior Corporate Account Manager
We are looking to bring in a Senior account manager. You will work within a team and take responsibility for delivering impeccable service to our portfolio of clients. You'll need to be an experienced account manager, bringing fresh ideas to our client facing business and help drive the business forward.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
▪ Be the first and main point of contact for a portfolio of corporate clients.
▪ Remaining in touch regularly with clients through meetings, emails and telephone calls.
▪ Within the current portfolio of clients, identify and develop new opportunities.
▪ Excellent account management and relationship skills.
▪ Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
▪ Strong analytical skills required.
▪ Previous proven experience of managing and developing corporate accounts.
▪ Well-presented and excellent spoken and written English.
▪ Develop and maintain a formal account plan with a clear strategy.
▪ Review each client’s needs/requirements and work with relevant stakeholders to ensure these are met.
▪ Develop and maintain supplier relationships, for the benefit of our clientbase.
▪ Prepare and maintain annual Business Plans, with updates provided at monthly/quarterly business reviews.
▪ Prepare business reviews for presentation at monthly/quarterly meetings.
▪ Develop and maintain client relationships at all levels, from travel bookers to the Board.
▪ Developing the team of account managers to perform to the highest level.
▪ Monitor market conditions and product innovations, adjusting approach to address latest market developments.
Experience & Training
▪ Experienced account manager essential
▪ Demonstrate good customer service over the phone and through email.
▪ Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organisation.
▪ Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently.
▪ Ability to work in a team environment and be open to change.
▪ Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
▪ Attention to detail essential.
▪ At least 5 years’ experience in the business travel industry, preferably with operations background.
▪ Experience with online bookings tools preferable.
Apply for Senior Corporate Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly