SENIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Senior Business Travel Consultant: This position has arisen within this well established prestige independent Business Travel company, based in the City of London. Working within their spacious new offices within a small team, with great opportunities for progression.
Senior Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
* Booking small to medium clients
* Booking worldwide travel
* Booking flights, Hotels, Car hire, transfers etc
* Providing fantastic customer service at all times
Senior Business Travel Consultants Skills Required:
* Significant previous UK business travel experience
* Exceptional fares knowledge, coupled with good selling skills - to deal with new airfares contracts
* Excellent worldwide flight knowledge, both nett and fully published fares
* Flexible, fast working yet accurate
* Working knowledge of a CRS - Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan or Amadeus.
* BA 1 & 2
Additional Business Travel Consultant Information:
* Basic salary £30-31K (depending on experience)
* Based in City of London
* In return you will be paid well and receive excellent benefits and also get the chance to work in a great business travel working environment.
If you have the right experience for this Senior Business Travel Consultant role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG48140
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for SENIOR BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly