Luxury USA - Travel Consultant
Travel Consultant – Luxury sales USA. Do you have a passion for the USA and all things luxury? If so, this specialist travel consultant position focuses exclusively on luxury USA products and will offer you all the satisfaction, especially the financial rewards that comes with such an exciting opportunity. As a Luxury USA Travel Consultant, you will create some of the most unforgettable tailor-made itineraries for your clients holidaying to this amazing country!
And if you love educationals, then this Luxury USA Travel Consultant role is made for you! Imagine for a moment you are travelling to some of the vibrant cities that USA has to offer, including cosmopolitan New York, exciting Florida and electrifying Las Vegas to name a few. If this sounds like the type of destinations you would like to visit and create tailor-made holidays to, then this USA role is awaiting you.
The USA Travel Consultant Role:
- As a USA tailor-made specialist travel consultant, you will strive to provide the best service and advice possible to meet the travel customer’s needs
- You will be creating tailor made itineraries throughout the USA, which include booking hotels, theme parks, villas, cruises and make flight reservations
- You must also be able to switch sell and cross sell travel products and be sales driven with a focus on attention to detail and possessing good communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide is essential
- The USA travel consultant will be dealing with queries generated by both the phone and emails and will also liaise with suppliers and the skills required will be that you have previous travel consultant experience in creating travel itineraries and matching client's requirements
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Must have travelled to and possess experience in selling general package/tailor-made holidays to the USA
- Primary focus is to deliver a high level of bespoke luxury holiday sales and offer an exceptional level of customer service throughout the booking process, starting from the initial enquiry through to the day of their holiday departure
- Excellent communication skills with good clear telephone manner is essential
- Must have experience of arranging CAT35/Nett flights through one of the key travel industry GDS systems such as Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre or Worldspan
- Possess competent computer knowledge and technological skills with the ability to use internet search tools and browsers
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail are required along with the ability to work as part of a specialist USA luxury team
The Salary Package:
This company offers one of the highest realistic earning potentials within the travel industry. In addition to the basic salary of up to £24,000 per annum, you will be rewarded with an excellent uncapped commission package, where the sky’s the limit!!
If this sounds like the kind of travel position that would interest you, we would like to hear from you today! To be considered for this role you must have travelled and sold USA.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.