Logistics Coordinator - Diary Management
Logistics Coordinator - Diary Management professional is required for a very well established independent travel company in Chester City Centre - Offering a basic FTE salary £18,000 plus excellent company benefits. You will work on a rota basis 5 day out of 7 in busy company offices.
This brand-new role will support a friendly property recruitment team in a fast past and ever-expanding travel company. You will have ideally experience from within the travel industry or lettings agency or a Admin / PA position working within a large establishment and managing a busy meetings and travel diary too.
Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for:-
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining a well- managed appointments diary, making sure all bookings are administered correctly and are arranged in a most efficient manner possible.
- You will liaise with company contractors and customers in a friendly and polite manner, make sure all work is administered correctly.
Logistics Coordinator - Diary Management professional must have:-
- Experience within a similar role with credible knowledge of diary management, having experience in arranging and administering a high volume of appointments, customer and client meetings alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Having either worked in travel industry OR Lettings Agency OR as a Personal Assistant OR Administrative Support agent for an established business.
Would you like to be part of a close-knit and friendly team, dedicated to excellence and top-notch customer service and work for the UK's largest independent specialist travel agency that offers a fantastic and unrivalled holiday / travel product?
If so, for more information and to apply for this unique role please send your updated CV to email@example.com or apply below. Alternatively, for a confidential chat about the role please call Sunny on 0161 238 4494.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Logistics Coordinator - Diary Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly