Logistics Coordinator - Diary Management
Logistics Coordinator - Diary Management professional is required for a very well established independent travel company in Chester City Centre - Offering a basic FTE salary £18,000 plus excellent company benefits. You will work on a rota basis 5 day out of 7 in busy company offices.
This brand-new role will support a friendly property recruitment team in a fast past and ever-expanding travel company. You will have ideally experience from within the travel industry or lettings agency or a Admin / PA position working within a large establishment and managing a busy meetings and travel diary too.
Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for:-
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining a well- managed appointments diary, making sure all bookings are administered correctly and are arranged in a most efficient manner possible.
- You will liaise with company contractors and customers in a friendly and polite manner, make sure all work is administered correctly.
Logistics Coordinator - Diary Management professional must have:-
- Experience within a similar role with credible knowledge of diary management, having experience in arranging and administering a high volume of appointments, customer and client meetings alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Having either worked in travel industry OR Lettings Agency OR as a Personal Assistant OR Administrative Support agent for an established business.
Would you like to be part of a close-knit and friendly team, dedicated to excellence and top-notch customer service and work for the UK's largest independent specialist travel agency that offers a fantastic and unrivalled holiday / travel product?
If so, for more information and to apply for this unique role please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below. Alternatively, for a confidential chat about the role please call Sunny on 0161 238 4494.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk