Junior Graphic Designer
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Hampshire up to £23k
Junior Graphic Designer - Role Summary and Job Purpose:
This Adventure Tour Operator are looking for a willing, flexible team player who can work on design tasks both collaboratively and independently. Reporting to the Senior Designer, you will be responsible for creating and amending marketing collateral that is coherent with our brand guidelines, across both digital and print mediums. You will also support the wider team with general marketing tasks as required.
Junior Graphic Designers - Key Responsibilities:
- Support the In-house Senior Graphic designer with:
- Artwork creation of Explore's annual suite of brochures, customer magazine, and the annual company calendar
- Create, amend and supply print ready artwork to our suppliers
- Produce print ready artwork for the Brand team, including advertising, direct mail, posters, flyers, exhibition collateral and internal stationary/communications.
- Support the design needs of the Digital team, producing digital display advertising including static and animated banners, email headers, web banners, social banners and image editing.
- Illustrate and amend trip maps, distance charts, and produce jpegs for the website
- Support with any other design work for the business as required
- Design as required for internal communications, including PowerPoint templates, email signature banners, infographics and social invitations
- Work as part of a team with key stakeholders, including printers, copywriters, photographers, external designers, marketing agencies and the internal Marketing and Product teams to deliver artwork on deadline
- In addition to design duties, outside brochure season you will support the marketing team with content sourcing, project prep and event support. This will include:
- Ad hoc event support e.g. general prep, creation of flyers, posters and stand materials
- Sourcing print quotes for direct mail pieces/brochures etc.
- Support in the liaison with printers. Gain a good understanding of printing trends, stocks, weights, printing techniques and the latest technologies.
- Any other general tasks as deemed necessary to support the Marketing objectives
Junior Graphic Designer - personal qualities
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate recent examples of how they have delivered stylish and creative designs across a range of channels and provide examples in a portfolio. You must be well organized, confident, have a willingness to listen to feedback, and have relevant experience in graphic design, and be a pro-active team player who is happy to turn their hand to any task to support the team.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk