Senior Business Travel Consultant - Global Advertising Account
We need an experienced Business Travel Consultant for an exciting new opportunity with a leading Travel Management Company. Working on a prestigious Global Advertising Account, the successful candidate will be responsible delivering a highly professional travel management service, offering expert guidance and helping clients travel within their company policy wherever possible. Previous business travel experience is needed for this position, along with an in depth understanding of a GDS, excellent worldwide geography, a positive, can-do attitude and a calm and reassuring approach. On offer is a highly competitive salary plus benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression within a dynamic team environment. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Working on a Global Advertising Account, booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services
- Offering a high standard of customer service and expert guidance at all times
- Providing travel solutions and advice to clients, using a positive and can-do approach
- Offering travel/route advice/best options/special offers on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- In-depth knowledge of a native GDS
- Excellent worldwide geography
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Calm and reassuring approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this exciting new Senior Business Travel role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.