Marketing Assistant, International Markets - English mother tongue & fluent French
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, International Markets, you will assist the Marketing Team to develop the marketing strategy for SIBLU’s international markets: UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Germany and Spain.
- Provide operational support to develop the marketing strategy for the different international markets
- Implement the social media marketing strategy
- Maintaining budgets and producing reports
- Evaluate activities and ROI
- Coordinating activity local marketing agencies (SEM, PR, etc.)
- Monitor brand and distribution partnerships
- Manage, create and update content and promotions for SIBLU websites and other communication tools (email campaigns, brochures, POS, FB)
- Translations: carry out translations and manage work of translation contractors
- Monitor competitors’ activities
- With a qualification in Business Studies or equivalent and specialising in digital marketing, you will be looking for your first role or your next position having gained working for an agency or advertiser, mainly in digital marketing.
- A native English speaker, you will also be fluent in French and preferably a third European language.
- Being a self-motivated team player with digital marketing know-how will be a distinct advantage.
- A CDI (permanent) contract at SIBLU Head Office in Pessac, near Bordeaux (French Department No. 33)
- Gross monthly salary of €1950 + bonus
- Work in a great working environment alongside a dynamic and experienced team
Want to join us?
Please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Marketing Assistant, International Markets - English mother tongue & fluent French
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly