Marketing Manager, International Markets - English mother tongue and Fluent in French
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Director and in the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for the marketing strategy for SIBLU’s international markets: UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Germany and Spain.
- Design and develop the marketing strategy for the different international markets
- Manage budgets and maximise ROI
- Manage local marketing agencies (SEM, PR, etc.)
- Negotiate and put into place brand and distribution partnerships
- Draw up, propose and oversee the social media marketing strategy
- Manage and oversee the SEO strategy to improve spontaneous listings of SIBLU websites in key markets
- Define, create and optimise content for Siblu websites and other communication tools (email campaigns, brochures, POS, etc.)
- Oversee translations
- Represent SIBLU at trade shows and events
- Monitor competitors’ activities
- With a Master’s in Business Studies or equivalent, you will have at least 5 years’ agency or advertising experience, mainly in digital marketing.
- A native English speaker, you will also be fluent in French and preferably a third European language.
- Knowledge of the tourism sector will be a significant advantage.
- A CDI (permanent) contract based at SIBLU Head Office in Pessac, near Bordeaux (French Department No. 33)
– Executive-level role
- Salary & Benefits: gross annual salary of € 40 K + target-based bonus + health insurance fully covered by SIBLU
- Work in a great environment alongside a dynamic and experienced team
Want to join us?
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply now"