Luxury Europe and Scandinavia Travel Specialists
Our client is a bespoke, award winning and dynamic tour operator, now seeking experienced Luxury Europe and Scandinavia Travel Specialists to join its friendly and busy team due to remarkable growth.
If you are passionate about luxury and experiential holidays, primarily in Europe and the Scandinavia region, although you will frequently deal with worldwide destinations as well, this is the opportunity for you. This successful tour operator or career progression, generous benefits and lucrative commission.
Your career starts here, each day won’t be the same, duties include
- Using your destination knowledge and personal insight to design and convert to sale individual tailor-made itineraries to clients.
- Offering the highest levels of customer service and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ throughout the sales and after-sales processes.
- Offering ancillary products as appropriate to enhance our clients’ journeys
- Working closely with the product manager so you have first class product and region knowledge.
- You must have excellent destination knowledge, either gained through living or working in Europe or Scandinavia, or through extensively travelling and selling the region.
- Proven track record in sales, ideally gained in a luxury or tailor made travel company
- Possess high touch customer relationship skills
- GDS / CRS flight system experience such as Amadeus, Sabre and/or Worldspan
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Uncapped incentive scheme
- Career progression
- FAM Trips
- Travel perks
- Generous annual leave
- Free annual travel insurance
- Subsidised private healthcare after consultants have been here for a minimum timeframe
- Bike to work scheme
- Plus many more exciting benefits!
****PLEASE INCLUDE A TRAVEL PROFILE HIGHLIGHTING ALL THE PLACES VISITED WITH ALL APPLICATIONS****
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.