Education Development Executive
Educational Travel - Sales Development Executive required for a well-established, award-winning and leading long-haul Tour and Travel Company paying a basic salary of up to £22,000 dependant on experience, generous car allowance and a realistic bonus of up to £850 per month (circa £10,200K a year bonus), laptop, mobile as well as the extra benefit of being home based in or around the South West of England this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales and business development professional to work for a fantastic and well known travel brand.
The Educational Travel - Sales Development Executive will generate new business and develop existing business relationships with key contacts and work closely with the Educational Development Team to drive new sales and college business through building relationships, following up leads and attending events.
The Educational Travel - Sales Development Executive will also:-
- Follow up leads from Groups team and create new leads through own research and cold calling.
- Develop and maintain relationships with schools through effective relationship management.
- Use all opportunities to network with teachers / educational professionals and to build contact database.
- Present the companies Travel brand and products to small and large audiences
- Use all marketing material available to ensure full product range is offered
In order to apply for this unique Educational Travel - Sales Development Executive you will:-
- Have ideally previous experience of having sold to schools and colleges within the travel industry
- Ideally have worked for an educational or sports travel company with an excellent grasp of schools or college group travel needs and requirements
- You may come from a background in travel sales and be looking for a new challenge
- Be able to build effective long term working relationships with all key school and college contacts in all your geographical areas
For more information and to apply for this unique home based Sales Development Executive within the Educational Group Travel sector then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk