Madagascar Specialist Travel Consultant
An award-winning, bespoke travel company are looking for exceptional individuals to join their busy high-end, tailormade travel sales team.
You must be passionate about Madagascar, have travelled the region and have proven experience of delivering a high level of customer service.
Madagascar Specialist Travel Consultant - Key Responsibilities:
- Designing, costing and selling tailor-made itineraries to the Madagascar.
- Provide an unparalleled level of customer service to a clientele with high expectations.
- Strive to surpass monthly sales targets.
Madagascar Specialist Travel Consultant - Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Madagascar and tailormade travel experience
- Must have travelled in the above country.
- Previously worked towards sales targets
- Must be confident, articulate, enthusiastic and persuasive.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Madagascar Specialist Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- approx £24,000 per annum plus commission
If you would like to apply for this position of Madagascar Specialist Travel Consultant please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV, a covering letter and a synopsis of your travels in Madagascar (inc dates and durations of the places explored) Applications will not be considered without these 3 documents.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Madagascar Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly