Madagascar Specialist Travel Consultant
An award-winning, bespoke travel company are looking for exceptional individuals to join their busy high-end, tailormade travel sales team.
You must be passionate about Madagascar, have travelled the region and have proven experience of delivering a high level of customer service.
Madagascar Specialist Travel Consultant - Key Responsibilities:
- Designing, costing and selling tailor-made itineraries to the Madagascar.
- Provide an unparalleled level of customer service to a clientele with high expectations.
- Strive to surpass monthly sales targets.
Madagascar Specialist Travel Consultant - Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Madagascar and tailormade travel experience
- Must have travelled in the above country.
- Previously worked towards sales targets
- Must be confident, articulate, enthusiastic and persuasive.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Madagascar Specialist Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- approx £24,000 per annum plus commission
If you would like to apply for this position of Madagascar Specialist Travel Consultant please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV, a covering letter and a synopsis of your travels in Madagascar (inc dates and durations of the places explored) Applications will not be considered without these 3 documents.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk