Travel Training Sales Manager
We are looking to recruit someone with a passion for the travel industry with an outgoing personality and someone who enjoys working towards and meeting given targets. Taking the initiative to improve procedures, processes and the value and capabilities of the organisation’s human capital, you will lead a team responsible for developing and implementing training strategy focusing predominantly on the business’ call centre and sales teams.
As a Training Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Developing a detailed induction course for all new sales recruits with a relevant supporting manual including all systems, processes and call quality training information
- To assist Supervisors/Managers/Sales Support with the transition of new recruits onto the sales floors and plan their ongoing development needs
- Assist in call monitoring in giving constructive feedback in line with the company standards, work to develop and continually refine standards
- Work with Supervisors/Managers/Sales Support for the day to day training and development of all sales staff
- Show initiative and pro-activity by recommending constructive and realistic improvements within all areas of the business
- Continually review and refine company training standards to ensure the achievement and maintenance of centres of excellence
- Undertake adhoc projects as required
- Provide training guidance and support to the outsource sales centres
Training Manager Skill attributes:
Specialist/Technical, Knowledge, Skills and Aptitude
- You will also come with experience working in a travel contact centre environment and have GDS experience.
- Training Background required
- Good PC & Internet knowledge
- History of developing training programmes
- Proven history of using initiative
- Sound knowledge of the travel industry as a whole
- Knowledge of power-point
For a fully confidential Application on this Training Manager Job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.