Customer Service Coordinator
Do you enjoy working for a travel company where your efforts and achievements are acknowledged, where you are working in a collaborative and achievement focused environment? If so, this tour operator is seeking an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join their operations team in London. This position requires a travel candidate with customer service experience behind them. This role includes an array of pre-departure and post-departure responsibilities and ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Handle pre and post departure holiday enquiries from all customers, respond accordingly and resolve effectively
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of customer service standards and professional relationship with all customers
- Respond, investigate and resolve all travel customer requests in accordance with company protocol, procedures and travel industry guidelines
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise own workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines
- Maintain and deliver the highest level of written communication for all client correspondence
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Must be from a travel background with pre or post departure customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure and overcome difficult situations diplomatically
- Team player and have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to listen and trouble shoot enquires, good organisational skills and ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Computer literacy skills in using PC and associated networks and systems, including Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Possess excellent attention to detail, have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken
Our client offers a basic salary of £19,000 per annum based on experience + benefits along with career growth and the opportunity to travel on educationals. This is a fantastic job opportunity! If you feel this position has you name on it, then get in touch with us and forward us your CV today!!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Customer Service Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly