Fares & Ticketing Consultant
Calling all GDS-proficient Travel industry professionals in the Birmingham area! We’re looking for Ticketers or Travel Consultants with strong fares and ticketing knowledge for a brand new Fares & Ticketing Consultant role within a fast growing Travel organisation in Solihull.
The role involves handling a variety of ticketing related queries, including issuing and re-issuing tickets, monitoring queues and fuel, tax and fare increases, actioning schedule changes and processing refunds. The successful candidate will be a highly organised and customer-focused travel professional with excellent GDS knowledge and a good understanding of fares and ticketing processes as well as a keen eye for detail. In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary of up to £19k plus excellent benefits so if you’re interested in finding out more about this Fares & Ticketing Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Fares & Ticketing Consultant:
- Ensuring all queues are kept up to date and checked regularly
- Issuing and re-issuing tickets within deadlines
- Monitoring fuel, tax and fare increases and schedule changes, actioning these accordingly
- Liaise with other departments regarding schedule changes or disruptions to airline services
- Processing refunds within set guidelines
- Assist with fare queries and releasing fares into the system
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, recent travel industry experience
- Strong fares and ticketing knowledge
- GDS proficiency (Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre)
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Fares & Ticketing Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.