Travel Administrator – Luxury Tour Operator (Mon-Fri)
Travel Administrator – Specialist Tour Operator (Mon-Fri) - We have a fantastic opening for the right travel candidate to join a successful European Tour Operator as a Travel Administrator. The Travel Administrator role presents an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further their career within an administration role with an established and successful specialist tour operator. Our client is looking for a professional candidate to join their team, to ensure their customers have the best customer experience possible.
Travel Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Offer a friendly and professional administration/after sales support service
- Deal with post-booking operations and administration duties
- Make calls to suppliers and airlines to make amendments and changes
- Contacting clients prior to travel with any amendments such as schedule changes
- To ensure you are comfortable within your roll you will receive in-house training
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- You will be from a travel operations/administration/support/customer service background, and be from a tour operator/OTA/travel agent
- Possess positive attitude, great customer service, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You will be IT literate and have strong command of the English language both spoken and written
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail along with the ability to work in a specialist administration/support travel team
Salary is £25,000 per annum, with a further increase of £1,000 after 3 months, which is based on performance. The role also offers lucrative benefits, including fam trips! Working days are strictly Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.