UK Sales Executive
Hi, we're Busabout! Our mission is to offer our passengers the best travel experiences across Europe and Asia. We're looking for a Sales Executive for the UK to join us in spreading the word of Busabout far and wide! Are you someone who can maximise sales potential, knows how to build and maintain relationships and is great at discovering new opportunities? Can you drive brand awareness, and represent us passionately and with integrity? Do you have a drive for success and love to be on the move and on the road? Are you passionate about travel and someone who not only wants to talk about it, but live it every day. If you've been answering YES, then get in touch - we're looking for you!
Your role will involve:
- Identifying and developing new trade business opportunities in the UK.
- Developing & implementing territory business plans which include territory sales analysis and call/incentive planning for agency visits in the UK.
- Strengthening relationships & achieving growth with established and new Travel Agent contacts through branch visits.
- Providing sales opportunities for travel agents through product training, presentations and product information sessions.
- In association with Marketing Team, producing territory focused sales collateral and support material.
- Managing a territory budget including sales activity spend.
- On-going training and support for Guernsey based reservations department
- In conjunction with Sales Manager - UK & Europe, formation and planning of UK trade promotion activity.
- Attendance at industry trade events on behalf of Busabout & Radical Travel Group where required.
- Attendance and participation in agent familiarisation trips on behalf of Busabout & Radical Travel Group.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- At least 2 years sales experience, demonstrating a target driven attitude
- Excellent knowledge of the UK travel industry
- A strong presenter and relationship builder
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously
- The ability to influence at all levels, coupled with exceptional communication skills
- Travel - Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends. Overnight travel will be required along with overseas travel as necessary.
- Monday to Friday (Weekend working as required)
- 40 hour week (Additional hours at weekend & peak times as required).
- 28 days paid holidays per annum (including public holidays)
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for UK Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly