PRODUCT INVENTORY ASSISTANT
This well established travel company with over 40 years in the industry are looking for a Product Inventory Assistant to join their product team. Paying £21-23K, based North London.
Product Inventory Assistant - Responsibilities:
- To accurately load information onto the in house system and web site as well as providing support and answering queries from internal and external customers.
- Updating and maintaining contractual/pricing/accommodation information on all systems.
- Assisting with and checking invoice calculations both manually and online.
Product Inventory Assistant - Skills Required:
- Experience in attention to detail and working accurately/methodically are essential or this role.
- Experience of working with Excel and spreadsheets.
- The product inventory assistant is required to have a high degree of concentration as well as the ability to use initiative.
- Paying £21K - £23K
- Based North London
- Working 37.5 hours per week (Including 1 Saturday in 4 - day off in lieu)
- Holiday concessions after 1 year
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
To apply for this Product Inventory Assistant please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG48480
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for PRODUCT INVENTORY ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly