Travel Consultant - full training provided
This long established and dynamic global tour operator is a company that prides itself on changing lives through travel.
This exciting Travel Consultant role is ideal for a well travelled customer service professional keen to pursue a career in travel, or one who has had experience in the travel industry previously and seeking a career back in travel as full training is provided.
The Travel Consultant, or as we call them - Global Connection Officer (GCO), is a sales catalyst, relationship developer, service zealot, organisational wizard, traveller, trainer, problem solver, and company culture enthusiast all rolled into one!
Your mission as a GCO if you choose it, is to connect with our clients travellers and agency partners; recommending and selling them the right trips based on their unique needs.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Connect with prospective travellers both over the phone and via email.
- Ask the right questions to ascertain the needs of each unique traveller
- Recommend and sell the right trip for the traveller based on their needs including any extra services that may enhance their experience.
- Act at all times with the purpose of providing a life changing experience.
- Be an integral part of our clients amazing company culture.
- Make meaningful connections with both the global team but also your travellers.
To be the cut above the rest:
- A love of sales and travel.
- Minimum 1 year front-line sales or customer service experience .
- Superior selling skills & exceptional customer service skills are required.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Extensive geographical knowledge & travel experience – please include a list of places travelled to with all applications.
- Career progression
- Full training
- Monthly bonus
- Training on flight CRS/GDS systems
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Bike to work scheme
- Commuter checks & assistance
- Season ticket loan
- Gym membership
- Car allowance
- Free lunch/snacks
- Professional support
- Diversity program
- Job training
- Professional development
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Travel Consultant - full training provided
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly