Make travel your business with a Homeworking role
- Contract Type
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Bespoke Travel Designer based from home?
Do you have knowledge of the luxury travel market and possibly your own client base?
Then look no further!! This is the opportunity for you.
Hidden Retreats is the new luxury brand launched by Inspire.
As a Hidden Retreats Bespoke Travel Designer offering concierge services to a mix of self-generated and company generated leads you are able to work from the comfort of your own home, with uncapped earnings and no busy commute.
Duties for the Travel Advisor include:
- Provide customers with a wealth of product knowledge and confidently make suitable recommendations.
- Be proficient at using online booking websites and industry booking engines.
- Make reservations for a range of products.
- To work to our exceptional customer care standards.
- To maximise profit margins through a confident sales approach.
Requirements for Homeworking:
- Knowledge of luxury travel preferred but not essential.
- Travel homeworking requires a study/spare room or quiet space to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
Benefits of Travel Homeworking for Hidden Retreats:
- Uncapped earning potential including uncapped commission structure.
- Flexible working hours.
- Full training including residential induction programme, introduction to in house systems and a wealth of global suppliers, and ongoing support to maximise profit.
- Full business, operational and back office support including Marketing, Business Development and Training
- ABTA & ATOL bonded
- No upfront costs.
"As a homeworker I can provide everything a high street travel agent can offer, working from home also means that I am available at a time to suit our customers including evenings and weekends”.
Carmen - Inspire Travel Advisor
“I love the flexibility of being a home worker and get great satisfaction in helping our customers to find their perfect holiday. Inspire have access to hundreds of suppliers and can find something to suit everyone, whether it’s a short UK break or a holiday abroad.”
Tracy – Inspire Travel Advisor
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Make travel your business with a Homeworking role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly