Luxury Sales Consultant
Luxury Travel Consultant. Our luxury travel client is currently looking to hire experienced Travel Consultants to join their Boutique Travel Company in North London. The role will be servicing highly established high-End clientele. Our Client’s exceptional service begins from the moment the enquiry is made, which is then carried throughout the whole booking process until their VIP clientèle board the plane.
The Travel Consultant Role:
This luxury travel company genuinely believes they are more passionate about their luxury holidays than any other tour operator. This role will deal with fully packaged & bespoke luxury holidays to worldwide luxury destinations. You will be putting together exclusive & personalised travel itineraries covering some stunning destinations, covering City Breaks, Exclusive Beach Retreats, Tailor-Made Holidays, Safaris etc.
- This specialist luxury travel position will involve building uniquely crafted tailor made itineraries to suit individual high-end client requirements
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide is essential
- Build rapport with your VIP clients while offering an efficient and professional service
- Take responsibility for the clients’ complete satisfaction, ensuring their expectations are exceeded, whilst retaining profit margins
- Managing the customer from the beginning of their journey to when they come back, maintain and build repeat business
- For sales or service on bookings the standard of service should always be exceptional
Training & Development:
- Full GDS training will be provided to the successful travel candidate along with some amazing travel educationals to the destinations you sell.
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Senior Travel Consultant with exceptional customer service skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to deliver results
- Knowledge of long haul travel
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Puts the customer at the heart of everything you do
Salary: This luxury role is paying a basic salary of £27,000 - £35,000 per annum, based on experience. This is predominantly a Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm role, with 1 Saturday 9am-1pm, every 3 weeks.
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Luxury Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly