Travel Account & Project Manager
We’re looking for experienced Account Managers or Project Managers for a newly created role with a Travel, Sales Promotions and Marketing Agency in Cheshire. Our client is a fast growing travel organisation and they’re looking to recruit an Account & Project Manager to manage and deliver campaigns for a major corporate account. This interesting new role involves a combination of Account and Project Management and the successful candidate will be highly organised with strong relationship building skills and the ability to plan, strategise and problem solve. Although an awareness of or experience within the Travel sector would be advantageous, it isn’t essential for this position. In return, our client are offering a competitive basic salary of circa £24k plus bonus and benefits and the opportunity to join an award winning Travel Organisation at an exciting time of growth.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel Account & Project Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Account & Project Manager:
- Liaising with new and existing clients and suppliers
- Delivering campaigns within brief and to agreed budgets and timescales, facilitating the smooth running of campaigns and campaign management
- Proactively managing client and consumer satisfaction and service delivery
- Being the main point of contact to priority clients and resolving any issues or queries
- Identifying and assessing clients’ needs and growth opportunities including conducting regular business reviews with both clients and suppliers
- Supporting the team with proposals, presentations, copywriting etc.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous Account and/or Project Management experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to plan and strategize
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Able to manage time and projects effectively
- Professional manner and strong relationship-building skills.
- Excellent evaluation and reassessment experience
- Flexible approach to working hours and travelling plus a willingness to support out-of-hours
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Travel Account & Project Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Account & Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly