Finance (Accounts) Manager
Our client is a dynamic, forward thinking luxury travel company that offer bespoke around the world packages across the globe to the discerning traveller. Due to remarkable growth, they are now seeking a Finance Manager to join their team.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Reconcile all vendor payments processed via company bank account.
- Reconcile all customer receipts collected on credit/debit card.
- BSP reconciliation in dolphin.
- Ensure bank reconciliation is performed.
- Customer receipts and vendor payments reconciled in Dolphin matches in Sage.
- Make sure all foreign currency transactions are taken care of in Sage i.e buy or sell of EURO/USD.
- Ensure quarterly VAT return is prepared and submitted to HMRC.
- Deal with TOMS on quarterly basis at the time of preparing VAT return.
- Preparing detail revenue reports, cash flow forecast, putting process and procedures in place.
- Cash flow forecast- prepare a spreadsheet look into a financial planning package that can help cash flow forecast so can be performed on regular basis.
The candidate must have financial management experience within travel and have used Dolphin back office system. Also must understand ABTA / ATOL quarterly returns along with BSP.
Generous benefits are on offer including a healthy base salary, £3k bonus, travel perks, pension and much more.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.