Call Centre Manager
Call Centre Manager - An excellent opportunity for a leading service providor in the Travel Industry, responsible for leading a large team of remotely based travel advisors (sales agents), delivering high growth across the UK and Europe. This role is based close to Manchester Airport.
Call Centre Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for leading a large team of remotely based travel advisors including the setting of targets, monitoring performance, ensuring they are hitting targets, converting sales and monitoring call quality. You will work closely with the Training and Development Manager to ensure they have the right skills and knowledge to deliver a first class service to customers and maximise sales for the business. You will also be tasked with growing the team significantly, putting in place a team of team leaders and growing headcount across the UK and Europe.
Call Centre Manager Skills Required
- MUST have in depth knowledge and experience of dynamic packaging in the travel industry
- Experience managing large teams, preferably that have been remotely based
- An understanding of relevant travel legislation including ATOL bonding and ABTA code of conduct
- You will need to have come from a background in an Online Travel Agency or Tour Operations
- Extremely self-motivated and driven
- An excellent communicator
- Flexible to travel
Call Centre Manager Package
A highly competitive salary depending on experience (to be discussed on application).
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/