Weddings Specialist Travel Consultant / Agent - Surrey
Our client is the UK’s leading Mediterranean wedding specialists. Due to the continuous expansion of their business they are seeking someone with passion for wedding planning, sales and the Mediterranean to join their team.
Key objectives will be to assist clients in arranging all aspects of their dream weddings, convert enquiries into firm sales, demonstrate the best product knowledge in the industry and deliver exceptional service to your clients.
Weddings Specialist Travel Consultant / Agent Responsibilities:
- Convert new enquiries into firm sales across the portfolio of destinations you will be managing
- Provide full assistance to clients in the run up to their wedding in a personal and professional manner
- Assist clients with their documentation requirements
- Meet potential and existing clients to discuss their wedding plans
- Take responsibility for the clients` complete satisfaction, going the extra mile to ensure their expectations are exceeded
- Liaise with our suppliers in the Mediterranean to ensure client requirements are met
- Creating bespoke wedding packages
- Invoicing clients & suppliers
- Research new & exciting wedding locations with opportunities to travel to our wedding destinations
Weddings Specialist Travel Consultant / Agent Requirements:
- Previous experience of selling & co-ordinating weddings
- Exceptional and proven organisational, sales and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure
Weddings Specialist Travel Consultant / Agent Remuneration
- Basic Salary to £23000
- Predominately Monday to Friday 9 – 5:30pm
- 20 days holiday
- Full training offered
- Immediate start available
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please email your full current CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.