Team Leader / Supervisor Travel Tour Operator
My client is a leading longhaul luxury Travel Specialist with over 30 years experience in tailoring worldwide holidays. They are seeking a proven team leader to lead and support the sales team with any problems, questions and queries that they may have.
Team Leader / Supervisor Travel Tour Operator Duties
- Lead, drive and support team of experienced consultants
- Hands on role making bookings
Team Leader / Supervisor Travel Tour Operator Skills
- To have previous experience in a travel supervisor role
- Have a high level of customer care and willingness to exceed expectations.
- Be highly motivated and extremely team orientated
Team Leader / Supervisor Travel Tour Operator Pay
- Basic Salary from £25000 + Commission
Please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.