Travel Marketing & Copywriting Executive
We are seeking an experienced Travel Marketing & Copywriting Executive to join a well known and dynamic luxury tour operator due to remarkable growth. This successful & award winning travel company offers various holiday types across the globe throughout Africa, South America, Europe, Middle East & the Indian Sub-continent.
This exciting role comes with significant personal development and job advancement opportunities as well as the opportunity for overseas travel to build on current knowledge, and forge new paths in travel. This isn’t just a job – it’s a career.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Working closely with product specialists to ensure the relevant product is written and presented on the website & in brochures.
- Delivery, analysis and development of email marketing.
- Campaign management of key destinations, monitoring the webpage performance, ensuring accurate, up-to-date content, images and rich media.
- Copywriting & proofreading of brochure and website content as well as e-marketing material.
- Compiling, maintaining and reporting daily marketing statistics and results for offline and online marketing activity.
- Competitor analysis – regular monitoring and reporting.
- Ensuring website SEO is complete and optimised to digital marketing strategy.
- Working with external digital marketing partners, PR and trade representatives.
- Previous marketing & copy writing experience with the travel industry is a must
- Excellent and engaging written communication
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- Excellent verbal communication
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills (Gmail, Google Docs Suite/MS Office)
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- Social media appreciation and skills
- Experience of email marketing platforms and processes
- Experience of database analysis
- Knowledge/experience of some countries and regions
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Photo-editing & video-editing experience
- Experience working with Google Adwords
Generous benefits include:
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday office hours
- Varied job role
- State of the art offices
- Travel perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please include a travel profile outlining all the places visited when applying.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.