VIP Business Travel Consultant
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced VIP Business Travel Consultant to join this leading travel management company in their high spec offices. This is a positive, challenging and a rewarding role, is ideal for someone looking to broaden their corporate travel knowledge and try something a little different. Our client offers a `white glove` high touch service looking after the travel needs (air and rail) of VIP delegates, travelling to and from meetings around the world.
This key position offers an excellent salary package, which you would expect from an organisation of their status. This position is ideal for a corporate business travel consultant from an independent or multiple travel management company, who is looking to broaden their Corporate Management experience.
The working environment is vibrant and you will have the opportunity to develop a rewarding long-term career with this organisation, which is widely considered to be the best within the business travel industry. There is an option to also work from home.
This exciting Business Travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same:
- Managing an existing set of VIP travel accounts.
- Understanding the client’s overall needs, researching options, booking various travel types around the world, providing quotes, preparing and sending invoices and ensuring that all of the travel runs smoothly.
- Account managing clients from start to finish.
- Booking a wide range of travel services including private jets, first and business class fares, luxury accommodation, golf holidays, excursions, meetings, events, rail, car hire, airport lounges and many more.
To be the cut above the rest:
- You MUST have business travel experience and be conversant with CRS / GDS flight systems such as Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan
- Ability to deal with VIP travel clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is essential.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Lucrative salary
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work from home after a few months
- Travel Perks
- Sociable working hours
- Discounts on travel and insurance
- Career progression & development
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a business travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.