Search Engine Marketing Manager
- Responsible for the performance of paid media marketing (including but not limited to PPC and display for the main B2C brands (traffic, conversion, sales, net margin)
- Agree performance targets with management for all paid digital channels
- Continually monitor, analyse, optimise and report paid media performance across all markets
- Work with the buying and commercial teams to expand the search universe, segments and keywords in all relevant international markets
- Experiment with and trial new paid media channels (e.g. video, Facebook, retargeting, prospecting etc.)
- Keeping up-to-date with the changing search and digital marketing environment, technologies and developments and share knowledge with all relevant parties
- Analysing the market and competitors, for growth, new opportunities and self-defence
- Advocating paid search media throughout the business and keep paid search messaging up to date with regular promotions
- Recruit, manage and develop a team of search engine marketeers as the channel grows within the business
- Working closely with the marketing and product team, as well as any external agencies to develop search engine marketing activities
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in paid search marketing
- Good analytical skills and usage of market leading tools in order to understand trends and performance
- Detailed knowledge of AdWords and Bing campaign management tools
- Strong technical ability, with the ability to work with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web site analytics
- Good understanding of multi-channel tracking and attribution tools and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all communication channels and at all levels
- Excellent planning and organisational skills including the ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects and prioritise workload
- Exceptional relationship management expertise with the ability to build strong and effective relationships with a wide range of people across all levels
- Full understanding of paid search channels, techniques and indicators
- Experience of planning and executing campaigns in display, video and retargeting
- Proven track record demonstrating exceptional performance results
- Excellent understanding of all digital marketing initiatives with a desire to continually development new skills and knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- To ensure the Company values are demonstrated at all times
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria.
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- To treat all employees, customers and suppliers with dignity and respect.
- This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved.