Business Travel Manager
Business Travel Consulting Manager. A unique and varied opportunity to work for a leading company in their field, providing consultancy and project work for a variety of clients around their business travel. These could vary from supplier procurement (airlines, hotels & ground transportation) to travel policy reviews through to implementing cost savings initiatives. There is some flexibility around where this role is based including remote working (following initial induction/training), London or Hampshire.
Business Travel Consulting Manager Responsibilities
Working as part of the consulting team in this business, you will be in a client facing role, working on a broad range of projects to support their travel programmes. You will be tasked with delivering profitable consulting services, identifying new products and services that can be offered, and developing effective relationships with clients and suppliers. You will manage end-to-end projects, conduct meetings with clients, present to internal and external stakeholders as well as conduct analysis of information on which you will make strategic recommendations.
Business Travel Consulting Manager Skills Required
- A solid understanding of the corporate travel market
- Experience of supplier procurement
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make recommendation on the back of data analysis.
- Understanding of business travel strategies including supplier management and policy management
- You may come from another consulting background, in-house travel management, account/business management or from a supplier (airline/hotel) procurement background.
Business Travel Consulting Manager Package
A competitive salary depending on experience (to be discussed on application). 23 days holiday, rising a day each year to 25 plus flexible benefits and working arrangements. Occasional travel will also be required.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk