Sales Consultant - Schools Travel
Sales Consultant - Required for this new but rapidly growing business. You will be responsible for selling a range of Winter Sports and European packages for individual and group bookings. This will include prospecting for new business, plus following up on inbound enquiries and ensuring repeat bookings.
Sales Consultant - Role Features & Responsibilities:
- Identifying and acting on key sales opportunities to deliver team and individual targets.
- Converting all enquiries into sales whether they are from telephone, web or email.
- Committed and driven to exceed targets set.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Responding to all enquiries promptly to optimise lead conversion opportunities.
- Managing client relationships through effective utilisation and maintenance of customer database.
- Developing and maintaining first class product, and competitor, knowledge.
- Preparing accurate and informative customer documentation.
Sales Consultant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven success in travel sales role with a passion for sales and commitment to excellent customer service in a demanding and target driven environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail resulting in responsible selling to ensure ongoing customer relationships.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of a consultative selling approach.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to the working week, including some evenings.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- *Good working understanding of office Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of European ski resorts would be advantageous but not essential.
Sales Consultant - Additional Information:
- Salary £18 to £23k basic salary dependent on experience plus commission.
Role is Monday to Saturday based on a 37.5 hour working week.
If you have a background in travel sales and would like to apply for the position of Sales Consultant, please apply online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk. For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on 01737 309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk