Travel Sales Assistant Manager
We have a brand new opportunity for travel sales professionals with strong leadership skills and supervisory or team leader experience to join a well-established Travel organisation in Surrey. Our client has almost 70 years experience of booking and packaging holidays and they’re seeking an experienced Travel Sales Assistant Manager to help monitor, motivate and manage their Surrey-based travel sales team, driving them to success! This fantastic new role involves supervising a team of travel sales professionals, setting targets, monitoring call volumes, ensuring service levels are adhered to and KPIs are met and generally bringing out the best in your team. There will be occasional travel involved to our client’s UK Head Office and other branches, conferences and trade fairs. For the successful candidate, our client are offering a competitive basic salary of up to £25k plus a generous bonus structure and great benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this fantastic new Travel Sales Assistant Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Sales Assistant Manager:
- Providing management and support to the sales teams
- Assisting with increasing sales revenue, whilst achieving all KPIs
- Establishing and defining performance goals and monitoring performance
- Providing coaching, guidance and support; conducting employee one to ones, reviews and other performance management processes to assist employees to reach their full potential
- Overseeing the continuous improvement of sales processes to ensure quality, accuracy and consistency
- Ensuring the highest standard of customer service is provided at all times
- Identifying new sales opportunities and working closely with the product and marketing teams on developing new products and services
- Attending meetings, conferences, trade fairs and networking events
Skills required for the role:
- Proven travel sales track record with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of both package and dynamic package holiday sales
- Ability to drive and maximise sales opportunities by creating and maintaining a positive, enthusiastic working environment
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret staff productivity reports
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Results-driven and able to work in a fast-paced target orientated environment
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with strong attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel Sales Assistant Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Sales Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly