Group Travel MICE Consultant
An exciting, young, start-up venture with the aim of redefining the fan event travel market; our mission is to afford our customers with access to some of the most prestigious sports and entertainment event properties around the world whilst providing seamless travel service solutions for groups and individual clients. The successful candidate will be recruited to help define and develop from the outset service and product concepts and shall have huge scope for personal autonomy and growth.
As Group Travel MICE Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all travel product related enquiries
- Work in consultation with the MD in the development of the travel sector within the business.
- Be capable of designing bespoke travel solutions to meet the client brief
- Secure and issue documentation for all travel segments on behalf of the client
- Assume responsibility for the entirety of customer journey from the initial enquiry through to return journey dealing with any change management in between
- Research and identify potential new product opportunities worldwide and build an excellent supplier rapport
- Negotiating rates with service providers
Group Travel MICE Consultant Skills & Requirements:
Ideally advanced proficiency in Sabre GDS across all product areas (Hotel, Flights, and Car Rental). However, training for Sabre GDS may be provided to the right applicant.
Experience of working in a travel agency environment
Exceptional customer service skills
Keen interest and knowledge of sports and entertainment events worldwide
Ability to effectively troubleshoot in a timely manner
An excellent knowledge of Leisure and Incentive Travel markets and processes
Excellent attention to detail
A pro-active and flexible can-do attitude (this is a start-up company)
Willingness to continually develop product knowledge
For a fully confidential Application on this Group Travel MICE Job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.