An excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a specialist tour operator, responsible for leading a small team of 2 and delivering increase direct sales and brand awareness. Based South West London.
Marketing Manager, Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for increasing sales through effective marketing strategies, managing the digital marketing programme, improving the companies brand profile and coordinating direct mail promotions.
- You will also lead on partner marketing initiatives with tourist boards, airlines and hotels as well as managing the relationship with a PR Agency that is used.
- You will be the main point of contact for any advertising and promotional activities, manage client events, liaise with their creative manager on all PPC and web content activity as well as reporting on trends, margins, results and activity.
Marketing Manager, Skills Required:
- Previous marketing leadership experience within the travel industry, preferably in another tour operator
- Strong generalist marketing background including knowledge and experience of digital marketing channels
- Excellent supplier and client relationship management skills
- Attention to detail with strong English communication skills
- Creative approach
- A competitive basic salary (depending on experience) to be discussed on application
- Based South West London
To apply for this Marketing Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG48589
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk