Cycling Specialist- Operations
Cycling Specialist - Operations- This niche Cycling tour operator based in Central London are looking for a cycling enthusiast to join their team to handle all administrative activities and general support/ operations of the team. They will pay up to 22k for the right candidate.
Cycling Specialist Responsibilities:
- Receive enquiries and bookings from new or returning clients
- Communicate with suppliers, partners and Travel Agents based in the UK and abroad
- Prepare final itineraries and route notes for clients
- Proactively look for new opportunities for the products and business
- Follow the booking/operating procedure to ensure each trip is a success when completed eg. Accommodation allocation, processing payments, booking of flights, transfers and other necessary transportation
- Ensure all records, files and event information is accurately kept up to date
- Work towards monthly targets with sales generation and conversion objectives
- Tracking and Reporting - using Microsoft office and CRM
Cycling Specialist Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate will be suitably experienced in the duties stipulated in the job role, passionate about progressing in their career and be able to demonstrate their keen & genuine passion / interest for cycling and travel.
- The candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, be proactive and innovative and be able to capably plan arrangements.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to inspire confidence and develop rapport with customers and clients.
- Office hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:30, although some weekend work will be required when attending / fulfilling an event you have had involvement in.
- A good, competitive salary is being offered for this role. Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Shannon on 02073971295 quoting SO48490 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Cycling Specialist- Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly