Aircraft Interiors Commercial Executive
Aircraft Interiors Commercial Executive - Surrey - £25-30k
This leading Aviation company is looking for a Commercial Executive to join the Interiors team. Their Interiors department is a dedicated division providing aircraft seating and cabin
retrofits to airlines, leasing companies and MROs worldwide. They host the world's largest database of aircraft seating, buying and selling inventory and delivering interior projects.
Aircraft Interiors Commercial Executive - Roles
- Broking and selling of the aircraft seats and related products to airline operators, leasing companies and owners globally
- Identifying aircraft seats and related products suitable for resale and negotiating and procuring purchase and delivery of stock to buyers and/or MRO for servicing repair and certification
- Support and assist in used aircraft interiors products sourcing, procurement of maintenance, overhaul and refurbishment services including pre/post sales inspection and audit
- Plan and manage marketing campaigns for product procurement and sales (principally direct email and social media content) to key accounts, new business prospects and potential suppliers/partners
- Develop, apply and maintain quality control measures for all inputs to the company seats, leads, client and supplier databases
- Making business development calls responding marketing campaign enquires and prospect leads
- Provide after sales support and client relationship management
- To produce contracts and paperwork applicable to aviation services department from company standard templates.
- Building of own client base, business development, strategy and development of new markets.
- Attendance of travels shows in the UK and abroad representing the company and generating new leads. Further meetings with suppliers, customers and inspection visits.
- To increase revenue through the selling and broking of aircraft seats, utilising skills in procurement, broking and cost setting.
Aircraft Interiors Commercial Executive - Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers and suppliers through planned individual account support and liaison
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits as required
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information and analysis where required
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Creation of own client base, opening business to new markets and increasing department sales revenue
- Maintain and develop, grow and improve data quality of the Seats customer and prospect database
- Develop relevant industry and functional knowledge and skills including competency in Company processes, procedures and systems
- Work towards agreed, measurable performance targets and standards.
Aircraft Interiors Commercial Executive - Key Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 2 years previous sales experience (aviation based)
- Develop knowledge and ability to identify and act upon potential sales and product procurement opportunities
- A clear and confident telephone manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of international customers, both from the office, by telephone or in writing, and face to face.
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
- Able to work in a Team environment and manage and meet deadlines under pressure
- Smart/professional appearance.
- A motivated and proactive approach to work
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk