Out of Hours Home Worker Business Travel Manager
Business Travel Opportunity - Do not miss!! Looking for an exciting new challenge in Business Travel? Our client is recruiting an Out of Hours, home working manager, to manage a team of four remotely from the comfort of your own home.
This is a company who encourage individual initiative, drive & ambition and have offices that are friendly and close knit which makes it a perfect environment to work in.
As a Business Travel Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Answering phone calls from clients & looking after them from start to finish
* Proactively maintaining relationships with clients
* Being the first point of contact for your clients
* Making reservations on a CRS
* Offering a high level of customer service at all times
Business Travel Manager skill attributes:
* Excellent communication skills written and verbal
* Good telephone manner
* Previous experience in the travel industry is essential
* Working knowledge of a CRS
If you have the skills, enthusiasm and motivation to make your mark on the Business Travel industry, please contact Elena on 0207 8123817 or email your CV (confidentiality is assured).
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Business Travel jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk