Our client is now looking for an experienced .NET Web Developer to join their team based in Chester City Centre. A leading travel specialist enjoying a significant growth both organically and through acquisition. As a result, they are looking to expand the team and bring onboard a Web Developer to assist with exciting projects.
As a Web Developer you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Consistently working on User Experience and always ensuring that SEO is a fundamental consideration of the build. We have started this modernisation process however require additional web development support due to the scale of the businesses growth.
- You will be working with other Web developers and more focussed on Front End Web Development to complement the skill set of the current team.
Web Developer Skill attributes:
• ASP.net MVC C#
• MS SQL Server / Entity Framework
• Understanding of source control (Git)
• Integrating with web services / APIs
• Understanding of SEO from a development/technical perspective
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Team Player
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk