Travel Trade Sales Executive
This highly successful travel specialist are looking to recruit an Travel Sales Executive to join their team and act as a support for the team.
As the Travel Sales Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- To ensuring the BDM team they have all the MI, sales collateral, merchandise and administrative support they need.
- To optimize the communication process for offers, product updates and tactical campaigns to agents.
- Maintain tight control over trade budgets, monitoring allocations, marketing activity and spent by agency group.
- Manage the trade brochure distribution process, making sure agents receive reasonable amounts of brochures at the right time whilst costs are kept at a minimum.
- Manage the organisation of trade fam trips and trade Events
- Manage our trade social media platforms and form an integrated social communications plan
Travel Sales Executive Skill attributes:
- Experience within Travel required
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive nature within the work environment as you will be supporting the sales team, elements of sales will be required too.
- Flexibility to attend Travel Trade Events during the year (approx. 7 in total)
To apply for this Travel Sales Executive Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newforniters.co.uk
Apply for Travel Trade Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly