Home-based Business Travel Manager (Out of Hours)
We’re looking for an experienced Business Travel Team Leader or Business Travel Manager to join a leading Travel Management Company, based from home. This rewarding role will involve managing the day to day operations of our client’s Out of Hours department, whilst developing a team of Out of Hours Business Travel Consultants, ensuring that agreed SLAs are adhered to and a seamless, corporate travel service is delivered at all times. This is a hands on management role where you’ll be expected to lead by example whilst nurturing a strong relationship with clients and is a superb opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Team Leader looking for career progression or for someone currently working as a Business Travel Manager, looking for a sought after opportunity to work from home. Our client can offer a highly competitive salary of up to £30k DOE plus excellent industry benefits, so please contact us today to find out more about this fantastic opportunity and a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Home-based Business Travel Manager (Out of Hours):
- Manage the routine, day to day, administrative functions of the Out of Hours Department in an efficient and pro-active manner, ensuring that the department is staffed during all out of office core hours, including weekends and Bank Holidays
- Direct, lead and guide the Out of Hours Team and to offer full support to any new staff members embarking on the role
- Maintain relationships with all Customers, Airlines and Suppliers, in order to maintain these relationships to a high standard
- Ensure that the department handles all of its business to a high standard within the Company’s SLA
- Resolve any escalations quickly, ensuring client satisfaction
- Provide assistance to customers in any emergency situation when requested outside normal office hours or whenever the offices are closed, received by telephone or e-mail
- Provide the most cost effective deal in flights and to offer hotels, car hire or other ancillary services to the client’s requirements and satisfaction
Skills required for the role:
- Previous managerial/supervisory experience gained within the Business Travel sector
- Ideally, experience of working from home within a Corporate Travel environment and/or managing a team remotely
- Motivational and inspirational leader
- Fully proficient on a GDS
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to commit to an Out of Hours shift pattern
If you’re interested in this fantastic Home-based Business Travel Manager opportunity and would like to know more, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? The please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multi-lingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.