To plan and organise effective sales and marketing activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing Executive will be responsible for implementing effective marketing activities for B2B and B2C.
- Act as one of key contact for the European offices (UK, FR, DE, BE, IT, ES, CH), liaising day to day with local managers to provide support.
- Set project objectives and KPIs, and provide ROI performance review for post-campaign report.
- Create timing and plans to ensure projects run on schedule and budget.
- Provide strategic insights by creating regular reports, including twice-yearly comprehensive reports.
- Provide website support when necessary.
- Coordinate and manage SEM and Meta Search marketing, execute ad-hoc campaigns across Europe and report on their effectiveness.
- Work closely with the EMEA web team and HQ MC Department, plan an effective execution of promotional campaigns across existing digital network channels; plan and implement investment for digital campaigns and create analytical reporting.
- Other duties as required
Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications & Skills
- High skill and knowledge of airline and/or travel industries essential
- Knowledge of reservations systems essential
- English and Japanese language desirable
- Knowledge of digital marketing desirable
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team
- Must be proactive and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks
- Achievement of specific financial and non-financial targets, such as growth in sales revenue linked to European sales and marketing activities.
Key Performance Indicators
- Plan, execute and analyse projects in efficient manner.
- Build constant communication & working relationship with HQ and European offices.
- Proactive thinking and anticipate any necessary support for the team.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload to achieve deadlines.
Key Relationships and Decision Making
Reports to: VP, Marketing & Sales, EMEA
Direct Reports: Manager, Marketing & Sales, EMEA
Closing Date: 10 FEB 2018
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly