Customer Service Advisors, Manchester UK
Customer Service Advisors, Manchester UK.
Opportunities for English, Finnish and Spanish Speakers
Kognitiv facilitates beneficial trading relationships by directly connecting consumer audiences – via brands, corporations and associations – with the owners of travel assets.
Specialising in the travel industry, Kognitiv brings together brands with consumer audiences and travel suppliers. We have significant growth ahead of us and are looking for outstanding people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly evolving organisation and work for an international business with a collaborative, smart and passionate team.
We are seeking Customer Service Advisors, to join us in our new state-of-the-art offices, in Manchester Green (easily accessible via rail network, road/motorway access and Metrolink) sitting just 5 minutes away from Manchester Airport.
We have multiple opportunities available for fluent English speakers as well as those who are multi-lingual in English and Finnish, French or Spanish.
Summary of the role
- Confidently answer and expertly handle incoming calls from customers who have questions or queries post reservation
- Promptly and accurately respond to e-mail enquires within strict SLA’s
- Process booking administration tasks to ensure accurate and timely customer booking documentation
- Accountability for the output and quality of your work
- Positively respond to and resolve customer issues or concerns that may arise pre and post travel
- Promote additional services to enhance customer travel plans
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven customer service excellence in the travel industry
- Bubbly, customer focused and engaging people skills, great at building relationships and rapport over the telephone.
- Pro-active and a can-do approach to problem solving
- Booking process experience with attention to detail and urgency to meet deadlines
- Travel Agency, Consolidator, OTA or similar background with a wide knowledge of tour operators and understanding of tailor-made itineraries and cruise preferable.
- Adaptability to different brands
- Must be fluent in English with excellent written communication skills
We offer full time hours and permanent contracts with a very competitive salary and the opportunity to boost your monthly income. We also offer great working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm with rostered Saturdays.
This is a great opportunity for talented Customer Service Advisors who are motivated by joining a fun and exciting, growth oriented business. You will have the opportunity to develop your career and join a successful international organisation.
If you who would like to know more about these roles, please email your CV and a covering letter by clicking "Apply Now" telling us why we must have you join our team. Please also tell us your earnings expectation and notice period.
Apply for Customer Service Advisors, Manchester UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly