Homeworker - Africa Specialist
Homeworker - Africa Specialist. Our client is a forward thinking tour operator that specialises in pure Africa. They create some of the most breath-taking and amazing African beaches, Luxury Honeymoons, Adventure and Safari Holidays. Due to growth, they are looking for an experienced Africa Specialist Travel Consultant to join them as a Homeworker.
The Africa Specialist Homeworker will join our client’s specialist team of Homeworkers and create some exceptional & breath-taking trips of a lifetime to African destinations, including beach holidays, tailor-made safaris, tours and lodges, including flying clients over Victoria Falls, taking them on game drives in the Serengeti, climbing dunes in Namibia and much more.
The Homeworking Africa Role:
- Deliver a passionate and high quality of personalised customer service, ensuring the customers feel valued and engaged
- Following up Africa enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate
- Maximise sales opportunities presented, also providing quality service, along with specialist knowledge and salesmanship for all individual enquiries
- Possess the aptitude to work as part of a team, retaining ownership and accountability of assigned work
- Offer expert advice to suit the customer needs and following through on all sales quotations
- Going on educationals as and when required by the company
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel consultant with experience in selling African beaches, safaris, lodges, tours etc.
- Travelled to parts of the continent and possess Africa geographical and product knowledge
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, meeting all deadlines, whilst maintaining a focus on customer service and quality
- Possess impressive organisational and time management skills, someone who is flexible, practical, thrives on attention to detail
- Possess excellent problem-solving abilities and can deal with unexpected challenges, resolving them as and when they arise
- Excellent telephone manner, confident communicator with good writing and general IT skills
Here is an opportunity to earn a fantastic package where the basic salary is up to £23,000 per annum based on experience, plus commission, including benefits and educationals to Africa. Our client will consider both part-time or full time Africa specialist travel consultant to join them.
This is a great opportunity not to be missed. When applying for this position, please forward a travel profile covering the destinations you have travelled to in Africa.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.