Luxury Travel Sales Support Consultant
Our client is a well-established and dynamic global lifestyle travel management company and due to remarkable growth now seeking a Travel Sales Support Consultant to join its team.
If you are a travel industry professional with experience in sales support, administration and/or customer service, seeking career development and the opportunity to work for a forward thinking and elite travel company – this is the role for you.
This bespoke travel company offer a personalized range of unparalleled, unbelievable experiences to make your everyday extraordinary. From swimming in Norwegian fjords with killer whales, securing that last minute hard to get restaurant booking, to a private audience with the pope.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Acting as support for the sales team with booking processes.
- Liaising with Sales Consultants on their sales and keeping a record of these.
- Calculation of quarterly and annual incentive prize scheme across various areas of the company.
- Creating detailed, often complex, itineraries for a variety of destinations and clients.
- Liaising with worldwide hotels, lodges and ground agents in order to find out rates and availability.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Preferred knowledge of a sales and/or luxury travel working environment.
- Administrative knowledge and experience within the travel industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner.
- Proficient IT skills, confident with Microsoft office programs, especially Word and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A passion for travel and a desire to develop your knowledge of suppliers and destinations through desk research, study of specialist consumer and industry publications, industry networking, and regularly update your travel colleagues including formal training sessions.
- Sociable working hours
- Luxury travel perks
- Career development and progression
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 21 days annual leave rising to 25 after 3 years’ service
- Day off for birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- On site café
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Luxury Travel Sales Support Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly