German Speaking Customer Service Executive - training provided
Our client is a highly successful and award winning travel company with offices across the globe that offer various travel services to travellers around the world. Due to success and expansion we are now seeking many German Speaking Customer Service Executives to join their dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in a prestigious part of London. This role is ideal for a German Speaker with customer service experience seeking an exciting career in travel in which training will be provided. Or if you are currently working for a tour operator or a hotel in reservations or reception and seeking career progression, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work, apply today!
Your career in travel starts here! Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and queries by phone and e-mail.
- Positively participating in company events
- Building productive and continuing relationships with travel suppliers.
- Dealing with hotel availability, specials and promotions.
- Verifying accuracy of information provided by the travel suppliers and making sure the travel information on the website is up to date.
- Delivering a high level of customer service.
- Actively participate in various projects within the department.
- Working as part of a friendly and dynamic team.
To be the cut above the rest:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German
- Must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Customer service experience ideally
- Passionate about helping customers
- Roles available in Cambridge also.
Generous benefits include:
- Full-time (up to 4 weeks) paid training
- 25 days holiday per year on a full time basis
- Quarterly bonus plan of 6%
- Generous extra premium pay for certain hours worked at evenings and weekends.
- Travel perks
- Fun & friendly working environment
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on demand professional training courses
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance
- International working environment
- Convenient state of the art offices
- 25 holidays per year (on full-time basis)
- Free lunch every day
Give your career a boost and apply today!!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.