Area Sales Executive - South East Region
- Contract Type
The Saga Way… At Saga we exist to make the lives of retired people better; where we see the world through our customer’s eyes, so we can exceed their expectations; where nothing is too much trouble for our customers and business partners.
Do you have what it takes to join our successful trade sales team? Are you ambitious, self- motivated and target driven. Then this is your opportunity to join our successful sales team and to build a great future with one of the UK’s most trusted brands. We are currently recruiting for a Trade Sales Executive to join our team and who will be responsible for growing sales in the South East regions of the UK. Areas include, Berkshire, Hampshire, Essex , Sussex and Surrey.
By nurturing close working relationships with all the key travel agents within our trade distribution, you will be responsible in providing support, training and implementing initiatives to deliver sales across your region whilst seeking to maximise our presence within the UK travel trade.
You’ll have a proven sales record with excellent communication skills to influence people at all levels. You will have a travel industry back ground and be an individual who demonstrates an outgoing, confident and energetic personality. Your role is field based covering a wide geographical area and ideally you will be located within easy access of the M25.
In return you will enjoy superb benefits including company car, mobile, private healthcare and pension scheme.
Interested? Apply today.
The Trade Sales Executive is responsible for providing support and implementing initiatives to deliver sales growth from the travel trade.
- Pro-active in supporting agents and key accounts.
- Arranging and delivering engaging training sessions and in-store events
- Plan and arrange joint promotions and advertising within agreed budgets.
- Attend industry events including roadshows and conferences.
- Proven ability to be target driven.
- Maintain close working relationships with all the key travel agents within our trade distribution
- Produce weekly reports
- Good administrative skills and knowledge of excel, word and powerpoint
- Seek and develop new trade distribution partners
- Work closely with partners on tactical campaigns
- Support and communicate with all agents within designated region.
Education and Qualifications:
- 5 A-C GCSE’s including English & Mathematics
- Outgoing, confident and self motivated.
- Able to work on own and use initiative
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to quickly develop strong relationships with agents
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Able to liaise at all levels
- Proactive and positive approach
- Driven by results and target focused
- Able to think broadly and creatively
- Empathetic approach
- Full UK driving license
There will be project work to complete, which should be done in a professional manner.
The duties listed are not exhaustive. Additional hours of work may be required, as determined by the needs of the business. Managers and staff may be required to undertake additional duties, responsibilities and projects as appropriate.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"