Regional Sales Manager
My client is a global lifestyle brand offering fresh and a socially engaging accommodation platform and awe-inspiring event spaces.
Their vision is to become the world’s leading experience and design-led affordable accommodation brand.
My client believe in creating welcoming, fun and inspiring environments for our guests and team. We pride ourselves on being a team of globally minded, genuinely caring and friendly individuals. Its these values coupled with our unquenchable passion for service which creates the unique culture of my client.
BEING YOURSELF is the key to bringing the brand to life. The Key Account Manager is an exceptional and passionate sales professional who has a hunger to seek out and win new business whilst raising the profile of the brand and the properties in the region.
As a Sales Manager UK & Ireland you must be a go getting, opportunity seeking, revenue generator. You are committed, ambitious and influential with the ability to use your unique mixture of skills, style and experience to consistently close profitable deals.
Your purpose will be to take responsibility for the overall revenue by focusing on sales growth through client development and pro-active sales follow ups. You will be flexible and driven to seek out all potential sales opportunities and turn them into an active revenue source.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
· To fully manage key accounts for properties from within the territory including but not limited to wholesale tour operators, group agents, direct groups, tourism offices, student youth groups, associations and events organisers.
· To manage local accounts for the properties within the territory (UK&I)
· To identify leads and maximize revenue generation through pro-active sales activity and an evolving sales pipeline
· Take ownership of the region and continually deliver new business opportunities
· To enthusiastically build long-standing and commercially beneficial client relationships
· To collect market and industry data, client information and apply that knowledge strategically and tactically to the overall direction and market positioning and provide feedback on buying trends
· To actively participate in implementing the territory sales strategy to ensure the alignment with the overall sales strategy
· To ensure all procedural and legislative requirements are fulfilled for each market
· Activate appropriate reactive sales strategies for the properties in your territory during trough periods, i.e. telesales, agent promotions, tactical promotions, partnerships and special offers
· Prioritise all sales leads generated through the properties with the goal of maximising on additional revenue opportunities
· Report on client production and account management
· Communicate clear and accurate proposals, contracts and client correspondence
· Facilitate rate quotation and contracting for all new accounts and key accounts with the support of Group Revenue
· Constantly increase local awareness and seek ways of adding value to all properties in the my clients portfolio
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· A commercial mind and customer focused with a proven background to spot opportunities
· A readiness to meet and negotiate with clients and build longstanding relationships
· An ability to contribute towards team targets and achieve individual targets working to strict deadlines
· Minimum 2 years hospitality experience and knowledge of the leisure market
· Client account management and production reporting experience required
· Competitor and market intelligence knowledge
· Have successfully sold in a hospitality sales environment (ideally within leisure sales)
· This role requires travel within the region and surrounding regions
Please contact Tia direct for more information.
Apply for Regional Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly